The Huawei – MTN project began in mid-2018 and focused mainly on the Gauteng area.
This is a very exciting and diverse project to be part of, SK Diesels has risen to the challenge and excelled in service delivery.
We offer the following services on this project:
- Generator hire
- Static generators to sites newly built and waiting for Eskom power.
- Deployed to site with the use of a crane truck and once site has power we go and collect
- Connection and disconnection done at the same time as the deployment to and from site by qualified technicians.
- We service and refuel these generators
- Mobile generators – powering up sites that have lost Eskom power.
- Keeping sites up with rolling blackouts being experienced
- Our fleet of mobile generators are deployed to various sites at the request of the client when sites go down
- We service and refuel our own fleet
- Repair of MTN generators
- Vandalized or accident damaged units repaired – bodywork as well as engines
- Original parts replaced on generators as a result of mechanical failure
- Wheels replaced
- Engine Overhauls
- Repair of MTN Bowzers (Mobile fuel trailers)
- Repairing of tanks and frames
- Hoses and flow meters replaced
- Safety stickers replaced
- Wheels replaced or repaired.
- On-site servicing of Mobile and static repairs
- Our technicians are allocated work at sites where MTN have generators.
- Full service done on site for specific services required according to the schedule.
- Before and after pictures were taken of the service as proof of work.
- Communication to the client of the service conducted.
- Battery boxes and cages fitted
- Load testing performed on-site or in our workshop
- Spare parts – cables, batteries, wheels etc